• Inner Healing Prayer Ministry is provided by inviting Jesus Christ into the persons past, into known emotional injuries and uncovering hidden hurts. Jesus helps the person to reconcile the past and live in the gift of today, the present
• Healing of Memories and Inner Prayer is separate from other forms of counseling. Sessions are by private appointment. The prayer minister does become aware of happenings in the persons life. We are obligated to keep confidential information disclosed by the person except suicide, homicide, abuse of a minor or the elderly.
INNER HEALING and PRAYER•
The New Testament teaches Jesus is our salvation, healer, and deliverer. There are several examples of Jesus healing people; delivering people; plus both healing and delivering individuals.
• As Jesus sent His apostles to carry on His work, He sends Christians today,
to bring His wonderful touch to our lives
• Healing of Memories reaches into our past, reclaiming the past
and healing known and unknown hurts
• Healing ministry touches people in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
Inner Prayer addresses all of these areas in our lives
• The role of the Healing Minister is guiding the person to an encounter of Jesus within the memory, and allowing Him to bring His healing love-touch to the affected area
•Healing ministers must report such information to the proper authorities.
For qualifications of Inner Healing Ministers: